Uniquely Qualified to Assist Birthmothers and Adoptive Parents
Our over 600 successful adoption testimonials tell the story
Matt, Annie and Mattie
Carol and Dave
Kelli, Doug and Casey
Louis, Karla and Family
Welcome to the Unique Adoptions Website!
Adoption Services for Birthmothers and Adoptive Parents
Uniquely Qualified To Assist Birthmothers and Adoptive Parents
Unique Adoptions is a highly successful nationwide adoption facilitating service. We were founded in 1994 by Patrice Hill with the goal of bringing families together. Patrice, an adoptive mother herself, knows first-hand the joy that a caring birthmother brings to an adoptive family. We specialize in infant adoption only. And we pride ourselves on taking a unique approach to each and every adoption. What this means to you is more time spent on the issues that matter most to you in the adoption process.
The Unique Adoption experience is very different from that of a large adoption agency. With Unique Adoptions you will not get lost in the crowd. Yet we are as competitive as the larger agencies, and have as much experience. The expertise we've gained over our seventeen years of operation make the adoption process very positive for both birthmothers and adoptive parents.
Different from an adoption agency, as a professional adoption facilitating service we consult with our clients and coordinate networking efforts to help locate a child to adopt. We assist birthmothers as well as adoptive parents in making the right choices for their families.
Here are just some of the reasons our clients tell us they appreciate our service
- One-on-one appointments for adoption orientation - no group meeting
- Licensed, bonded, certified caseworkers
- Personalized adoption plans
- Immediate hospital placement - no foster care
- Nationwide assistance
- Confidential adoptions available
- Birthmothers relocation program
- A Client Relations Department to handle any situation that may occur with adoptive parents
- A successful advertising program that is very competitive with the larger agencies
- Outstanding relationships with numerous American Academy of Adoption Attorneys members, who work hand-in-hand with our Adoption Program
- Better Business Bureau membership
- Careful attention paid to every detail
- More time spent one-on-one
- Even our fees are much lower than the larger agencies